Sunday, May 13, 2007

molly :)

hi there!
I am Molly, also a member of this trip. I am very excited to embark on this adventure with eight fabulous women.
Currently I am finishing up a semester of student teaching, and wrapping things up to get myself ready to go. One and a half weeks left!!
I feel very honored to have this opportunity to serve in Africa. Teaching is my passion and I feel that this experience will make me a better teacher. I have had a lot of experience volunteering and working with youth, but this is a dream come true.
I am very privileged to have the support of many friends and family that have helped to get me here! THANK YOU!! also thank you to my husband Owen, who has supported me in a million different ways.
PS this picture is of me after FIVE shots to get ready for Tanzania! ouch!
Keep checking in to hear about our adventures!

No comments: