Tuesday, May 15, 2007


Hello to everyone,
I'm Chris, the second eldest in this incredible group of Young women. Getting to know our group members has been a pleasure. For as young as we are, our passions are deep. A genuine concern for a peaceful and just world, and a true concern for all humanity. Although we may not be able to save the world, we will join hands and focus our energies to make a difference, in Usa River and right here at home.
I am both honored and thrilled to be traveling with such compassionate young ladies.
A wise man( my dad) , once told me "If you are going to dream ...you might as well..dream big"
Two of my biggest dreams were to go to college and to travel. Here I am 20 years later, with a loving, supportive man by my side , four beautiful daughters and 2 precious little grand daughters. I am attending college and getting ready to travel to Africa. There were some rough roads, and my dreams didn't become reality exactly when I wanted them to, but point being, if you believe in yourself and find the strength within... Amazing things happen. Don't ever loose sight of your dreams!
To all of my family and friends who have supported me in my endeavors and helped to make my dreams come true, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Who could ask for anything more?
I love you all dearly and appreciate you more than you'll ever know. I am truly blessed to be among you.
Chris

No comments: